Got a question? We've got answers. Click here!
- How do you tell if a relationship is healthy?
- In a healthy relationship, there is respect and honesty between both people. So what does this look like? find out more...
- What is an unhealthy relationship?
- Sometimes, a relationship is not unhealthy in the very beginning, but becomes that way over time. see how you can tell...
- How can you protect others?
- You may see people been mistreated physically, verbally, or emotionally. It's hard to know what to do. read what to do...
- How different is different?
- Individuals are individual in many ways. Everyone, though, deserves to be treated with respect. see what this mean...
In our communities, there are many things you can do to get together with others to work and play in peace. Please visit the News and Events page for updates. Here are some other ideas:
- Join our Youth Community Action Team (YCAT) every WEDNESDAY from 3 to 5 pm. For more information please call 352-521-3358 and ask for Alexis; she will be more than happy to help you!
- Volunteer Opportunities- Do you need volunteer hours for school or scholarships? We have loads of activities to get you involved. Call 352-521-3358 and ask for Alexis or write her at email@example.com; she'll hook you up!
"It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it."
— Mother Teresa